- What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
- The Application does not collect or transmit any personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, phone number or email address.
- How do you handle location data?
- The Application does not use or collect any data related to your geographic location.
- Can users see their personal data?
- The Application itself does not collect, transmit, or maintain user data.
- Do you share personal information?
- As no personal information is collected, transmitted, or maintained by the Application, we do not share personal information with anyone.
- Do advertising companies collect data?
- The Application has no facility for collecting, transmitting, or maintaining user data, so no data is shared with advertising companies.
- Do you use vendors or analytics providers?
- No. The Application has no facility for collecting, transmitting, or maintaining user data, so no data is shared with vendors or analytics providers.
- Do you comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)?
- Yes. We do not solicit nor gather any data from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us.